Saturday, August 25, 2007

Shitty Day

Man!
I left Bad Bergzabern for Paris today on the train; Had to transfer at Widden. As I was loading my bike on the train, on of my bags ...the one zith my passport etc in it? fell off onto the platform and then the doors shut before I could get it. I pulled the emergency brake!!! cool! but nothing hqppened. I had a one and a half hour return trip back to the same station. Luckily some maintenance workers were looking after the bag and I got on the next train to start over. But this one was a local and stopped at every stop instead of just straight to bumsville whereever the fuck it was I had to be. Long story short I got to Paris hours later than I wanted, lived thru hell thinking I;d lost my passport and 400bucks worth of gear, got in a fight zith the french conductoron the tgv cos of my hopelessly invalid tickets; mqnqged to slate a lot of it home to die bahn the german train ppl. and got my fine reduced from 45 to 20 euro after a heated trilingual fight in front of a bunch of commuters all thinking when is this arrgant tourist fucker gonna shut the fuck up and pay soMe money.

so i got to paris and the key is not where lolita said it would be so im buying 500ml heinekins from the corner store and sitting in the grimiest internet cafe in paris. sunset over sacre cour looked nice on the way here even if the keyboard is black and sticky.

tool finishes rocking the seine qbout midnight so ill go knock on lols door again about 1am.

No comments: